Friday 5 February 2021

Burlesque Update #18

My last Burlesque Update was back in October and in it I promised pictures of September's shows. However even we haven't seen those yet (the person involved has been very busy with life, so fair enough). 

I haven't done anything of note since then, but that's all about to change in the middle of this month with not one, but TWO performances coming up. 

The first is next week, in Wollongong, and is part of a cabaret evening run by a local organisation, The Rainbow Underground.


You can get tickets HERE

And then, a few days later, I'm back in Canberra, for this year's heat of Burlesque Idol Australia, a national competition for up and coming talent.


I did this last year and had a fantastic time. It's a friendly and fun event, but slickly organised and a real privilege to have been part of. I jumped at the chance to enter again, and was thrilled to be accepted.



If you can make it to Canberra on the 19th February, you can come and see me perform, along with nine other awesomely talented individuals.

Tickets are HERE

And, as a bonus, Maya is taking part as well, in her guise as the lovely Faerie Cake!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...