Monday 19 April 2021

'A Billion Suns' - Painting Continued

I based and undercoated most of the first batch of ships and objectives for 'A Billion Suns' yesterday. There's two fleets of the smaller ships there; larger ships will be in the second batch, since it doesn't look like they appear until you play the higher scale games.


Here are some jump points; enough for two players.


The ships. I'm still not quite sure what colour schemes I'm going for with them yet.


I still have a few vessels and similar to make for some of the contracts, including facilities and the awesome space-kraken. 

1 comment:

  1. Looking at all this inventory reminds me of a paper campaign that was reported in the local war games magazine, 'Southern Sortie' about 30 years ago. It was a paper campaign between the United Federation of Planets and the Clingon Empire over possession of a disputed system of stars and their planets. Although the UFP won a number of notable victories, the Clingon Empire began to establish an ascendancy.

    In desperation, the USF 'went nuke', wiping out a couple of Clingon planets. The war drew rapidly to a close, but galactic opinion was so outraged that the USF was held to have lost the war - A kind of galactic 'Godwin's Law'. Quite an entertaining article, as I recall, even though I don't 'do' SF wargaming myself.

    I'll be keeping an eye out for more if this!
    Cheers,
    Ion

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...