Friday 24 May 2019

Burlesque Update #3

My burlesque classes are progressing very nicely so whilst I'm still a shame I can't get to my Thursday evening wargaming, it's great to see all of our hard work bearing fruit. We have most elements of our costumes to work with now, and some of the group moves are starting to look rather spectacular. My solo performance is also progressing well. I have choreographed all the way through, and the early stages developed to a point I'm more than happy with. I still dance like a geriatric hippo, but I'm a geriatric hippo that's having fun. Now it's just a matter of rehearsal, rehearsal and rehearsal.

Whilst of little relevance to most readers of the blog, we now have a flyer for the shows we'll be doing and this means, of course, that tickets are now on sale. It's very exciting!


Facebook Event Links:

Wollongong Showcase

Shire Showcase

4 comments:

  1. Regardless of anything and everything else, you're having fun mate and that's what really matters!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It certainly is fun. And just with gaming it's a chance to mix with a great and supportive group of people all doing something we enjoy.

      Delete
  2. Congratulations! Have fun! We will be expecting video ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll see what I can do. I hope there will at least be photos.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...