Saturday 15 October 2022

The New Dimachaerus

Over the past week or two I have been trying out my small tweak to the Dimachaerus in Blood, Sweat & Cheers, where I altered a couple of stats in order to improve its play-balance. 

It seems to have worked OK; the dimachaerus is still winning bouts, but at a lower rate. Indeed at the roughly 50/50 rate you'd expect.

Anyway, it was becoming a chore to adjust the number son the card in my head during actual play, so I did some quick and dirty Photoshop and made a modified version. And here it is, so you can try it out as well.


Simply download the image and print. It should be scaled to the right size. If not, I'll leave it to you to work out how to solve the problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...