Tuesday 25 October 2022

52 Games - Update 5

It's nearly the end of October, so it's time for another update on my 52 Games project.

In the last update I announced that I'd finished the project, having just played my 52nd distinct game of the year. So anything from then on was a bonus. And there's been plenty of bonus content.

In September and October I have added ten new games, bringing my total to 62. Three of those were miniatures games; I played Black Seas, a Portable ACW Wargame and some WWII naval. The rest have been board- and card-games, thanks to MOAB, an unexpected Father's Day gift and the arrival of my kickstarter-backed games about the Sydney Royal Botanic Garden.

With our holiday coming up there's the possibility of maybe one or two more new games squeaking into the end of October as well. I don't think I'll make the magical 100 by the end of the year (and neither had I planned to) but I will certainly have a higher total than I expected back when I started this whole thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...