Sunday 3 April 2022

Burlesque Update #21

There's not been much gaming to report here in the past few days, because I was in final preparation/rehearsals for my first burlesque show in nearly a year! I have no pictures as yet, but after a bit of a crisis of confidence a few weeks ago, I put in the effort, polished up my act and went out and did a great performance last night to an enthusiastic local audience.

And it looks like this local show could become a regular thing, so I finally have the incentive to start proper development of an act I've had sketched out for the past year. Very exciting.

To be fair, on what is now the morning after the show I'm suffering from the well-known phenomenon of 'glitter crash', where the performance adrenaline has worn off, but that will pass. I hope the next update will have some photos of the show.

Oooh. I might not have a performance photo, but I do have this great promotional image of some of the performers that we did for our local radio station, ABC Illawarra:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...