Monday 13 February 2023

New Gladiators

I completed another batch of gladiators yesterday evening. They've actually been finished since the middle of last week; I just had the bases to do.

They are all from Crusader. Crusader make gorgeous gladiator figures.


Here's an armoured scissor (left) and a secutor (right). The observant amongst you will see that the secutor got missed out of the group-shot above,


A thraex, and another secutor. The secutor figure is my favourite of this batch.


A veles and a barbarian.


I still have a few more gladiators left to paint, but then my supply will have dried up. I want to get some more, both from Brigade Games and from West Wind (via Old Glory), but postage rates from the US to Australia make that far too expensive a proposition at present.

Anyway, this batch of six brings my gladiator stable to over 90 figures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...