Tuesday 28 February 2023

More From The Painting Table

I'm not getting any chance to play games at the moment, but I am still slowly working through various random items on or around my painting table. Here's a few more things from the past week.

Firstly I finished up this stronghold for my 15mm Dwarves. It's a 3D-printed fortress, but I added a base and some rocks to give it more height and weight.



Secondly I finally painted these steam-vessels for Galleys & Galleons. They're Dystopian Wars American vessels, cast in a crisp resin that practically paints itself. It still took me a few years to get beyond the undercoat though.

They'll do for generic steam-punk/lace-punk steamships and, obviously, for Dwarves (it's always Dwarves) in a fantasy naval setting.




Here they are in comparison with my conventional sailing vessels.
 

I have more of these in a box somewhere, but at the moment I have to ask myself just how many I need?*

*The answer is 'Enough for two sides so I can do a steam-vessel fight'.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely stronghold, Kaptain πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ. Worth fighting for.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...