Wednesday 1 June 2022

Blood, Sweat and Rhinestones

Sorry it's been so quiet here recently. I haven't been playing a lot of games in the past week or so. Inspired by my game of Blood On The Sands last week, I did play a few games of Blood, Sweat & Cheers. I didn't keep any detailed notes, but the secutor Priscus did OK, up to the point where he met the dimacherius Philus. 



Philus then showed just how good the dimacherius is in Blood, Sweat & Cheers, by defeating everyone sent against him (so far).


Things could quieten down even more over the next few weeks, as burlesque has returned to my life with a vengeance. I'm performing again in June and probably a couple of times in July, and have to not only rehearse and refine an old act, but work on a new one as well. With classes and rehearsals a lot of my spare time will be taken up, and there's work on costumes and choreography to do as well.

I am taking some time to reread a few of my favourite Napoleonic naval novels, though, so this might inspire a few games involving ships. Or not. I'm reading them anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...