Saturday 7 September 2013

A New City

Although I have been quite busy with work and family commitments this week, I have found odd moments to do something about improving the look of the city my giant monsters destroy. Up until now I have been using Lego, and it is very practical, but lacks a certain something in terms of looks.

The other week I found this site, and realised that the buildings would scale just about right for my figures if I printed them at half-size (I just asked Adobe to print two pages per sheet - easy).

And this is how they look.


I'm not sure I'll be using a bright red tablecloth for any games though.

5 comments:

  1. Wizard! Great find, Alan, and thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kap! GHQ has some very similar paper buildings on their website. http://www.ghqmodels.com/pages/military/freestuff.asp Their buildings are intended for WW2 but are the same scale (1/285) as the ones you've shown us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. While I liked the lego buildings, these look great. Thanks for the link.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too liked the Lego but that cityscape looks much more realistic. Nice find!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Uh. Hello?

    The streets are running red with blood...

    A time honored tradition.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...