Wednesday 11 September 2013

Tanks And Helicopters. And Infantry. And Tanks.

This Can't End Well ...
Life's been busy over the last week, what with my son turning 18 (and the various celebrations that produced), plus college visits (for a son who has just turned 18 and who finishes school in a few weeks) plus shitloads of work at work. I haven't really had the time or energy to play anything in the way of games.

But I have found odd moments to not only assemble more paper buildings (see previous post), but also finish repairing and repainting the 'Giant Monster Rampage' military units I posted about the other day.

And here they are. Aside from a fresh paint-job, they are all mounted on textured bases (20mm square), and I added a few hatches just to create the illusion of detail.

Infantry - Pieces of hair-roller

Heavy Tanks

Medium Tanks

Missile-Launchers

Helicopters

Helicopters Again



Maybe this weekend I'll get a chance to try them, or the new city, out. Maybe both.

Aside from the fact that I'm going to a wedding (not my 18 year-old son's, I hasten to add).

3 comments:

  1. Love the home-made micro-armor. Fits the game perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Going to give those tanks a try, look really good next to the big guy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...