Sunday 22 September 2013

6mm Mexican Adventure Figures

I found these pictures on my Flickr stream (and with over 9000 pictures on it, going back eight years, I really do find lost things sometimes). They were taken back at the beginning of 2006, and show a game of 'Principles of War' using my 6mm Mexican Adventure figures. I thought I'd post them here to show the figures being used en masse.

Mexican Imperial Infantry

More Imperials,  with some Austrians

A Republican attack

Republican Infantry are outflanked.

Imperial Lancers

Mexican and Austrian Cavalry attack  Republican Infantry
All of the figures are from Irregular Miniatures, mostly from their dedicated Maximilian Adventure range, but with odds and ends from the US-Mexican War and Franco-Prussian War ranges as well.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...