Thursday 15 December 2022

The Portable Ironclad Wargame


Some great news from David at A Wargaming Odyssey - his book 'The Portable Ironclad Wargame' has been published! You can read all about it HERE.

I tell you this partially because I do like a bit of ACW naval action, and mostly because I was, in a small way, involved in helping test this game and develop a couple of ideas in it. I think it's moved on a little from the version I was playing around with, but it's still nice to make a contribution. however small.

Anyway, I look forward to getting my copy.

4 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to seeing my copy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not necessary that you publish this, just to say that the link doesn't work. Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. All fixed!

      The perils of doing two things at once first thing in the morning :)

      Delete
  3. Hello there Kaptain,

    I have to say old chap that your insight was very helpful and much appreciated at the stage I seemed to be stuck in! Your copy is well deserved for sure - with my grateful thanks!

    All the best,

    DC

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...