Friday 1 July 2022

52 Games - Update 3

Playing 52 distinct games in the space of a year seemed to be an ambitious project when I first started it, but I end June with only five games left to do.

One thing I did discover in the past couple of months was that I'd missed a game back in April. I have added it to the master list, and renumbered everything, so whilst the previous update said that I'd finished April having played 37 games, the actual total was 38.

In May and June I added nine more games to the total. Five of these were miniatures games; some playtesting and intro games helped there. The rest were board-games, including rediscovering some gems from days gone by. There'll be a few more plays of some of those in the next few weeks, I suspect, which may impact on July's total. But then I have six months left and only five games to add to the list, so I can afford to slack off a little if I choose to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...