Tuesday 2 November 2021

Frocktober 2021 - Part 3

And here we are, at the end of another Frocktober. 

The first thing to do in any post is to give you the link for donations; you can continue making donations for the next couple of weeks: IT HAS POCKETS

As you know we are raising money to support the work of the Ovarian Cancer Research Foundation here in Australia. Each October I wear a range of lovely frocks to do this. 

Frock Nine. We went away for a few days last week, but I took a couple of frocks with me, and wore this lovely gingham one from Little Party Dress for our first day roaming around the Blue Mountains.



We did some relaxing too. I'm reading a book on photography there, whilst Mrs Kobold is resting her eyes for half an hour or so.


Frock Ten. On the day we checked out we decided to have a high-tea at the hotel, so I dressed appropriately (or maybe over-dressed, given that it was only 11am).


The high-tea doesn't feature in any pictures, but it was delicious, and the view (which is overexposed here) was lovely.



On the way home we stopped off at Mt Annan Botanical Gardens. I seem to have reached the age where wandering around botanical gardens is something of a high point of any holiday.


With ten frocks done - my target - I could have rested on my laurels. But I squeezed in one more. This is Frock Eleven. Which I wore for a visit to more gardens.


I got this pretty floral dress in a charity shop before the lockdown, and had been saving it for Frocktober.


Thank you to everyone who has supported us this year. We did reach our target, but obviously we're happy to exceed it by as much as your generosity allows. Here's that link again: IT HAS POCKETS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...