Sunday 7 April 2024

Extra Dinosaurs

I've done a little more painting over the past couple of days. First up are these Coelophysis from QRF that I bought last year and then promptly forgot about.



I'mm be using them as a pack of raptors in Palaeo Diet.


And to add to my Giant Herbivore collection - an Ankylosaurus.
 

This is another plastic toy that I measured up and found to be pretty much the correct scale for use with 15mm figures.


To be honest it's not the best looking Ankylosaurus in the world in terms of how the armour is portrayed, but I like its active, upright posture compared to the other, more squat, models I have.

3 comments:

  1. I like the little stripey tails!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. They were harder to do than I first thought they would be. I can't take any credit for their look; the internet offers tons of good paleo art these days, and I just Googled 'coelophysis' and browsed through pictures until I found a colour-scheme that grabbed me.

      Delete
  2. Those QRF Coelophysis are lovely models, and the paint job looks great 👍🏼 - (my first Hott army used those ones as ‘Beasts’, with some mega-dino’s as Behemoths).

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...