Friday 26 May 2023

A Short Break

I've just moved house, which is why posts here are a little sparse at the moment. A lot of my wargames stuff is still in boxes and likely to remain so until I sort out some kind of storage for it - we were blessed with a lot of built-in cupboards in our previous place, plus some of our furniture was old and needed ditching, leaving us down several cupboards and so forth in our new place. Sadly model soldiers do not get priority in the current storage. 

I do have some stuff handy, and will be able to resume gaming once the pile of Ikea boxes we currently have unopened allows me.

However I did take a short break yesterday evening to pop along to the Wollongong Wargamers - just a flying visit as I was too tired to cope with thinking or rolling dice.

One group was playing Nimitz, with the Royal Navy taking on Italians.


Meanwhile Brian and Ed were playing Hail Caesar - a scenario set during the Baltic Crusades with a pagan village being raided by from the sea by Crusaders.


And, yes, as you can tell, I've only moved locally; just a couple of suburbs.

Normal service will be resumed as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...