Saturday 5 March 2022

Triremes Completed - Again

Today I finally got around to finishing the remodelling and painting of my cheap-arse triremes for Galleys & Galleons.


There are twenty of them, so that will give two sides of roughly 400pts each, depending on options. More than enough for a decent game


I might still drill a small hole near the stern of a couple from each side, so that a flag can be inserted to designate flagships (nautarally). With this many vessels on each side a flagship might be an essential in order to keep as many of them in action each turn as possible.




The next step is to make some quinqueremes and quadriremes. I have some rough designs sketched out and partially mocked up, so it's really now just a matter of galvanising myself. But first, obviously, I need to play a game with my new toys.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...