Saturday 2 November 2019

Galleys

I have been pleased with how my galleasses are turning out, so I decided to make them some friends, in the form of some Renaissance-style galleys. I do actually have a few of these in my metal Napoleonic naval collection, but thought that it would be nice to make some more in keeping with my cheap and cheerful galleons and other sailing vessels.

So here they are, along with the galleasses, which have now been shaped.


Including the galleasses there are four sizes, matching up to the four sizes in the sample ships in the Galleys and Galleons rules - left to right they are galleass, lanterna, galley and galliot. They still need to be shaped, then I will add some masts.


In other news I bought a new friend for Godzilla.



2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...