Tuesday 25 September 2018

A Brace Of Mishkins

I completed these cars for Gaslands last week, and even used them in a game as well, but I thought it would be nice to show them off in their own blog post. They're the first 'team' I've done for the game; up until now I've just been doing generic vehicles and fitting them into the game's fluff. These were specifically designed with a Gaslands faction in mind - the super-science of Mishkin.


The weapon on this car is a piece from a printer-ink cartridge with a bead as the power-pack.





This is a Ramshackle bike. When cleaning it up it snapped off the base (a problem with resin), so I remounted it doing a wheelie, as it made the model more interesting.


The weapon was an addition; it's made from a cocktail stick, a piece of plastic tubing, some wire and some milliput.


I have two more vehicles on the painting table with the same colour-scheme, so together they should look quite impressive.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...