Saturday 19 November 2022

More Battle Cry

I notice that I haven't posted in a week, which is pretty bad for me.

The truth is that I haven't really done very much gaming-related stuff in the past week. A lot of time has either been spent catching up with friends, celebrating family birthdays and (the majority) preparing for and performing in burlesque shows covering two consecutive nights. And work, naturally, squeezed in wherever there was time.

I did manage to fit in a few more games of Battle Cry though. This time I played the Ox Hill scenario, and found it to be nicely balanced. Here's a couple of pictures of the setup.


Actually one peripherally game-related thing we've been doing recently is going to a local weekly trivia night. Given that our team consists of myself and Mrs Kobold we've done surprisingly well, finishing in the top three (out of ten to twelve teams) each time we've been. The small prizes we've picked up pay for the food and drink the next time we go.

Anyway, now the burlesque stuff has calmed down until the new year I'll have more time to devote to games I hope.

1 comment:

  1. Great fun, when the ‘pub quiz’ pays for itself….😊👍🏼. Between the two of you, you must have a very broad spread of knowledge (I’d imagine the diverse and varied gaming topics you indulge in helps?)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...