Thursday 21 May 2020

The Underwater Menace

Galleys & Galleons has rules for craft and creatures which can submerge, Not only can they move underwater in their own turn, but they can also stay submerged between turns as well. I thought that it would be nice to have some way of marking this, whilst allowing other models to move over the submerged model's position.

So this was a lunchtime project today - a little bit of photoshop created a submerged version of my 3D-printed giant octopus:


 Astute observers will see that it's a coloured version of the octopus in the levels diagram in 'Fair Winds and Foul Tides', and I merged it with the sea texture I use for bases. I still need to colour the edge.



 Attack!


 Anyway, as a solution it looks OK, so I will look at making some for other things I have that can submerge.


1 comment:

  1. Very nice Kaptain. I do like the idea of a submerged version, very neat.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...