Sunday 8 June 2014

Two More Cars For Machinas

With one car done - a kind of proof-of-concept -  I set about doing a couple more. These look a bit 1970s to me.


Although in a game they'll probably be armed with anything the system throws up, I went with rocket launchers for one and a couple of missiles for the other.


I decided on yellow and green for the colours.


The finished product. I'm tempted to put some marking or artwork on them to break up the block of colour a little, but I'm not sure about that yet.



The green car has an odd door, obviously fitted to replace earlier damage.


Update: A thin black wash into the gaps of the doors, bonnet, boot and other bodywork really helped to break up the colour. Strangely a light dry-brush of brass on the rusted metalwork also helped improve its look as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...