Monday 26 February 2024

Gothas

I was in need of some displacement activity over the weekend since I was keen to put off another task. So I painted some Gotha bombers instead.


As ever they're 1/600th models from Tumbling Dice.


I have no idea if the colour scheme is accurate. I found loads of different possibilities online and decided that this black, white and grey lozenge pattern was my favourite. In the example I found the fuselage was all white, so I've retained that for one bomber, but added the red rear fuselage from another, otherwise all-white, scheme I found.


Here's the bombers being attacked by a couple of Sopwith Camels, so you can get an idea of their size. They're actually smaller than the Handley-Page bombers and all are dwarfed by the Zeppelin-Staaken that's sat on my painting desk.

I did do the other task in the end.

1 comment:

  1. You’ve done a lovely job on the painting 👏👏
    Cheers,
    Geoff

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...