Saturday 10 June 2017

Forgotten Heroes - Slaymaster - Part 3

I have given Slaymaster his equipment belts today. They're probably chunkier than they should be, and lack a certain amount of detail, but should do the job.

The basic belts.


And with pouches and holsters added.


The holsters should be higher up under the armpits, but the figure didn't really allow for that possibility. As I said at the outset, the later incarnation of Slaymaster has no fixed costume, giving me a lot of leeway in how I choose to interpret him.


My next job will probably be the hair and beard.

3 comments:

  1. They certainly do the job nicely, well done Captain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great progress so far Alan, looking forward to seeing how this one pans out.

    Cheers Roger.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good work, Alan. As I'm quite familiar with this character, I'm looking forward to seeing your interpretation of him finished.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...