Monday 1 August 2016

Final Gladiator Testing

When I wasn't out enjoying the sunshine this weekend, I played through some more games of 'Munera Sine Missione' in order to pin down the changes that will be made for v2.4

The changes are now all looking good. I think we'll be dropping Dirty Tricks for now, though, as I still can't the risk/reward balance to work; they'll be something to consider properly when we look at the next version.

Anyway, I took a few pictures. I tried to run Artemisia through a campaign again. In her first outing she fought the barbarian Albia.


She lost, and the crowd had her killed. A short campaign.


Another campaign saw the retiarius Titan go up against the spear-armed Ellenikos.


Titan triumphed after netting his foe.


His next fight saw him take on the veteran Danaos. It was a tense struggle ...


... Danaos was netted, but knocked Titan's trident away.


Danaos escaped from the net, but lost his shield. However experience told in the end, and a spear thrust took down Titan. The crowd were merciful, and Titan will live to fight another day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...