Thursday 15 October 2015

Peace Through Superior Firepower

Remember this?



Well, it now looks like this:


As you can see I went with a broadside approach to arming it, although it does have stern- and bow-chasers as well.



Here's a top-view, showing the weaponry. Being a VW it possibly has a rear-mounted noxious gas emitter as well.



I haven't tried it in a game yet.


I'm not sure what name I'll be giving it. All You Need Is Love is an obvious choice. This is a less obvious one:



I have been continuing my reworking and testing of the signatures, features and equipment rules in Machinas too, although not as rapidly as I'd have liked. Here a tanker is annoyed by a couple of motor-cycles.


This did not end well for the motorbike. Or its rider.


And here the V8 Interceptor meets a big buggy with a ram-plate, which is also without a name.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...