Thursday 8 October 2015

He's Mad You Know

Because every car collection has to have one, I bought this yesterday.


And quickly modified it to this.


It's more of an 'inspired by' than an accurate representation of the Last Of The V8 Interceptors, but it'll do for now.


I was lucky in that the bodywork of the base vehicle was all plastic, so cutting out part of the rear section in order to fit in the extra fuel tanks was relatively easy. Ideally they should sit flat rather than at an angle, something I may modify at a later date. I'd also remove the spoiler at that stage, remounting it at the back of the roof instead.


But for now I have one extremely cross driver willing to take on foes across my post-apocalypse landscape.

2 comments:

  1. Good reproduction, easily recognisable. That was quick! Now you're all set for Broken Hill...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...