Sunday 28 July 2019

It's Quiet Here

I don't have much to report on here. I've been busy this past week with work, and preparing for my first 'independent' burlesque performance, so haven't got much gaming in. I even skipped playing on Thursday, but I did take this panorama of the games on offer:


On the left Caesar and Ralph are testing the latest Sam Mustafa project. In the middle is a group playing an interesting linked double-table Team Yankee game. And on the right Gary and Mark are playing Impetus.

I'm off on holiday at the end of next week, and have stuff to sort out before we go, which has meant I won't be getting in much gaming this weekend either. Things might be quiet here for a while yet. I'll make sure I prepare a few posts for you to read whilst I'm away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...