Tuesday 28 February 2012

Coming Soon ...

So which one should I get more excited about ... ?

The movie which is going to have me hauling out all of my Barsoomian armies:



Or the one that's going to have me dragging out my Weird World War II stuff:



But then I suppose they are a month apart - I should have time to do both ;)

(Even from the trailer I can see that they're playing fast and loose with the story in John Carter. But the Green Martians look amazing, the leaping is just as I imagined it these 30 years past, and even the fliers have a certain something. If they get enough things, right I will happily forgive the bits they do wrong.

My wife has already pointed out that Dejah Thoris is wearing too many clothes :) )


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...