Tuesday 25 April 2023

Welcome To The Machine

I'm not big on putting together specific teams for Gaslands, preferring to adapt the cars I have to the various sponsors. However I have put together a trio of vehicles with the same look for the technological terror of a sponsor that is Mishkin. Today I finished a fourth vehicle for the team.


I started it ages - years in fact - ago, but had only put the base coat on. But a couple of pre-work morning sessions, plus some detailing during a 3am anxiety episode, saw it completed over the past couple of days.


As you can see it's a fairly non-descript pick-up truck, with a 3D printed 'technological weapon' on it. The weapon could be a death-ray or arc-lightning projector. The crew figures are from Ramshackle.


To fit the theme of my other vehicles this one is called Welcome To The Machine.


And here's my Mishkin team - from left to right is Shine On You Crazy Diamond, Wish You Were Here, Welcome To The Machine and finally Have A Cigar.


Here they are again. In fact in any given game I wouldn't be using more than two of them, but there's a few option there now.


1 comment:

  1. Those look great. Nice group you've put together there.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...