Thursday 27 April 2023

Spandau & Lewis Version 1.1

As promised in my previous post I have put together the latest version of my Spandau & Lewis WW1 rules and posted it on my Free Stuff page. A lot of the changes are things that I've been fiddling with for the past two or three years - some changes to firing resolution and a lot of small tweaks to the way movement and damage are resolved. The core of the game is the same though.

I still haven't written up any rules for bombing or other interactions with the ground; currently my two-seater missions are simply 'Exit The Board' or 'Overfly A Certain Point'. One day I shall put something better together. I also want to work out some rules for balloon-busting missions, since I bought a couple of observation balloons from Tumbling Dice.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the rules update. The Tumbling Dice models are lovely aren’t they?
    I don’t really play air games, but could easily be tempted to try a campaign to follow the exploits of John Biggins Flashmanesque hero Otto Prohaska.
    Cheers,
    Geoff

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...