Monday 17 April 2023

The Shipyard Finally Delivers!

Last July I was making some new ships for my Galleys & Galleons fleets. Yesterday I finally finished them, having spent the past week or so pottering away at them and the previous nine months doing nothing with them.

And here they are.



Most are just duplicates of types I've made before, but these coffee-stirrer jacht/schooners are a new design.


These two are a newer design as well; they're similar to my smaller galleons but not quite as long. I can't remember why I thought they'd be a good idea, but I made them anyway.


Anyway, this probably gives me enough sailing ships for a while (although I may make a couple more of those jacht/schooner things).


1 comment:

  1. Hello there Kaptain,

    Gotta love a scratch built ship or three! They look really effective and I am sure they fight just as well!

    All the best,

    DC

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...