Sunday 1 November 2020

Frocktober 2020 - Part 3

This is the third and final review of this year's Froctober. 

I'll start with the link. If you want to donate to the sterling work that the Ovarian Cancer Research Fondation does here in Australia, then you can do so via our fundraising page: IT HAS POCKETS

In previous years I set myself the goal of wearing frocks on at least ten days in October. Two years ago I did it on eleven days (but wore thirteen different frocks). last year I wore twelve frocks across twelve days. This year I only managed nine frocks over nine days; going on holiday for two weeks in the middle of the month seriously slowed down my pace but, as you saw in the previous part, didn't stop me entirely.

Last year and the year before I didn't duplicate any frock, and this year has been the same, so across the three years I have now worn 34 different dresses. At this stage I'm not sure I'm going to manage to do unique dresses next year, but we'll see. My collection has already expanded just this month.

Anyway, let's finish this thing off.

This is Frock Seven. It's one of the three I took on holiday with me, but the one of the three I didn't get around to wearing. So I simply wore it for work. It was a cold day so I wore some practical warm socks.



Ah yes. There is a theme to my closing week - cats. Pandora joined me for work on Tuesday morning, so I snapped this picture of the two of us.


On to Frock Eight. If you have a sharp eye you'll notice that despite the differences in print, this is exactly the same style of dress as Frock Seven - the Callista from Vanessa Tong. It's my favourite style and I have ... a few of them



Miller was hanging out in the ofice whan I was taking pictures.


And finally Frock Nine. I bought this back at the beginning of Frocktober when I went into Kiama for the morning; it's from a local designer who has a shop in the town. I bought it with money I got for Father's Day.


This bag claims to be a Jimmy Choo. I suspect it's a lie.


I only shop in the classiest of stores ...


Three dresses, three cats - the final guest star is Aloy.


So that's it. Thank you for your support this year, and I'll see you again for Frocktober 2021.


And remember: IT HAS POCKETS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...