Saturday 4 June 2016

Forgotten Heroes - Captain UK - Part 2

I did the initial knife-work on my Catwoman to Captain UK conversion this morning. There's some tidying up to do, but it's mostly there.


The cuffs around the boots came off more easily than I thought, but there does seem to be a strange undercut at the back of the left leg which I will have to fill with milliput when I make the missing arm. I'm not sure it was already there as part of the figure, or was caused by a slip of the blade.

The arms on this Heroclix figure are both separate pieces (hence the one getting lost), so I took the opportunity to removed the right arm, and then resposition it, bending the hand into a better pose as well.

The next step is to make her a new arm, followed by the mask, hair and cuffs around the gloves.


3 comments:

  1. She's coming together nicely Kaptain, I assume you don't want your posts reprinted on the FH blog so can I add a link?

    Cheers Roger.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't mind a reprint if you think it will look better, so long as there's a link to the original post. But a link on its ow will be fine if that's easier.

      Delete
  2. I have added both posts to the FH site, with links back to your originals, just didn't like to do it without your consent thanks Roger.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...