Friday 25 September 2015

The A-Z of Me

I picked this meme up from HeroPress and, because of the effects of the question for 'D' it seemed like a great idea. I shall regret this tomorrow,

So here I go...

A - Age: 51

B - Biggest Fear: Dogs

C - Current Time: 9pm AEST

D - Drink You Last Had: A rather nice Merlot. Lots of it.

E - Easiest Person To Talk To: Myself

F - Favorite Song: Oh, come on. Who has one favourite song? Or keeps the same one for more than a week or so?

But this was what first sprang to mind. Stick it out to the end. It's worth it.



Without wanting to sound morbid, I want this song played at my funeral.

G - Ghosts, Are They Real?: No.

H - Hometown: Birmingham

I - In Love With: Catherine. And Honeysuckle Weeks, Nigella Lawson and The Scarlet Witch.

J - Jealous Of: Crossdressers thirty years younger than me, who live in a society tolerant enough that they can be themselves and look bloody amazing..

K - Killed Someone? Not that I know of.

L - Last Time You Cried? At a recent service commemorating victims of suicide.

M - Middle Name... : Not any more.

N - Number Of Siblings: Two.

O - One Wish... : More wishes?

P - Person Who You Last Called: I can't remember. I make very few phone calls. I texted my wife today though.

Q - Question You're Always Asked: Why?

R - Reason To Smile: Cats

S - Song Last Sang: I don't sing. But I do dad-dance.

T - Time You Woke Up: 6am

U - Underwear Colour: Today? White.

V - Vacation Destination: Mad Max country - Broken Hill!

W - Worst Habit: That I'm willing to admit to on a public forum? Nail-biting.

X - X-Rays: Not too many. Most recent were my wisdom teeth, and my ankle when I hurt it falling off a skateboard about six years ago.

Y - Your Favorite Food: Meat pie.

Z - Zodiac Sign: Taurus/Dragon. Apparently.

And here's some more Sigur Ros:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...