I have started painting some of my Ramshackle resin bikes this week (in parallel with bits for a HOTT army, which is why nothing is progressing fast; trying to do two projects at once). Anyway, after a couple of initial steps - white drybrush undercoat on the dark grey resin, followed by a brown undercoat, then a base colour for the bike - I decided to fast-track one of the bikes and see how they'd finish up.
Here it is:
I'll be giving it a dry-brush with some browns to add dust and dirt - how much I do will depend on my mood; it's always a balance between the thing looking weathered and covering up detail and colour.
I also have to decide what to do about the base.
Here's the bike with a car. As Catherine pointed out, the figure is in scale, but the bike itself seems a bit small - the others are on much the same scale. The base does help increase the bike's presence next to the vehicle, however.