Here are the Swedes. The pikemen proved to be relatively easy to make from the basic Risk musketeer figure, although I suspect the soft plastic of my knock-off copy figures helped a bit there, as it made the cutting and clipping simpler. I have left the flag white; I'll do them all in one go. And, if I ever get any more infantry, I may make standard bearers from them instead, as the figures I am using, clipped from the guns, aren't that outstanding.
Here are some Russians. The brown blob in the middle is an unpainted mounted officer; I'll do him along with the test cavalry units, which are next.
Here's some painted stands along with some unpainted ones, so you can see where I started from. I gave them a basic white undercoat, then painted the whole figure in the base uniform colour before doing the 'detail'.
Opposed units. The bases are temporary; I will do proper base texture once the whole lot are painted.