Monday 8 May 2023

Licence To Kill

I've had a productive afternoon painting today. Aside from finishing off the bases on my Australian aboriginal hunters, I also did a new car for Gaslands.

Yes, even in the dystopian future of Gaslands there are special agents with a licence to kill and a vehicle to do it in ...


This is a repaint of a car straight out of the packet; I didn't think it needed any modifications, since any weaponry would be hidden until needed. 


It's the classic Aston Martin DB5 from 'Goldfinger', or as close as I could get. DB stands, of course, for 'Dog's Bollocks'. It's that good.

Looking at the photos I can see that the matt varnish took some of  the shine off the paint; I will give it another brush of mixed grey and silver paint over the top of the varnish to put it back


There are a surprising number of options available in terms of sponsors and builds in order to represent a car like this (as in I've come up with more than one), and I shall have fun exploring them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...