Friday 30 November 2018

25mm HOTT

Geoff and I played HOTT last night, using 25mm armies. I used my Dwarves in both games, whilst he used Dark Elves in the first and High Elves in the second.

I lost both games. In the first I got caught trying to deploy out of bad going and, whilst my Blade line put up a decent fight, the Knights on my flank couldn't hold off the Dark Elf Knights and Hero.

The second game was a lot closer. I had a strong hilltop position, and Geoff had to advance through and around some patches of rocky ground. His chariots (Knights) threatened my left, supported by a hero, but they were held off by an aggressive Blade counterattack, backed up by a threatening Behemoth and a Lurker (which destroyed the Hero after he unwisely took a shortcut through the rough). We traded elements elsewhere, but eventually one of Geoff's Spear elements destroyed my Behemoth, then worked round my flank to take out the Dwarven Artillery as well to give him the win.

There were pictures.

Dwarves vs Dark Elves



Those rollers are Knights, whilst the Dwarf guitarist is a Cleric.







Dwarves vs High Elves



Death of a Hero




The Dwarves Behemoth comes to a pointy end.



The winning combat.


6 comments:

  1. Wow! Not just one but TWO old school HE chariots. Rare as hen's teeth now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see some larger-scale HotT games. I got into HotT in the first place because I wanted to get all my old Warhammer figures on the table.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...