It's been a while since we did a wars of the Roses game, or played DBA as a club, so we did both last night.
We played a game based very loosely on the Battle of Tewksbury - we had two players on each side, each with two twelve-element commands (so 48 elements on each side). Caesar and I took the Lancastrians (I think) whilst Geoff and Peter were the Yorkists. One Yorkist command had four of its elements off-table on a flank march (you can see them bottom-right in the picture below). Their arrival was diced for each turn. This left the Yorkist line shorter than the Lancastrian one.
As you can see we had more masks and/or distancing this week.
Thanks to Peter for organising the scenario, and to both him and Caesar for providing the figures.