Saturday 20 April 2019

Conflict Of Interests


Last week I thought I had dodged a bullet with regard to my regular Thursday night wargaming, in that my next set of burlesque lessons would all be taking place on a Saturday, and that there would be no clash.

Unfortunately I was wrong.

So for the whole of May, and most of June, I will have to skip my regular gaming fix, in favour of sequins, corsets and performance.


Never take on more than one hobby ...

This is actually a big step for me, which is why I'm keen to do the classes. One class will be another group performance such as we did last year. But the other will be about developing my first solo routine, which (assuming it goes OK) I will be performing in June. It's definitely one of those things where if I don't do it now I will find ways of putting it off forever. It's just a shame that gaming will have to take a backseat whilst I work on it.

(The pictures accompanying this short post were taken at Red Light Confidential in Sydney in October 2018, and show our group doing the routine we learned in our last set of classes. They are copyright Rob Studdert Photography)

1 comment:

  1. Wow .. now that is interesting
    Respect, good luck and Britain's Got Talent awaits
    PS At some point in the future I hope you don't get the hobby nights mixed up and come equipped for the wrong one ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...