Saturday 27 April 2013

An Army In A Day - Supplemental

In my previous post I said I'd do the bases tomorrow. But since the first stage of basing involves globs of watered-down PVA and lots of sand, and that takes a while to dry, I thought I'd get that stage out of the way this evening, meaning I can do the painting and other bits in the morning (assuming Mrs Kobold doesn't have any other plans for me).

So here's the army with it's textured bases.


And, just to fill out this post, here's the (random) soundtrack for much of today's painting - the albums, anyway. It was interspersed with random individual tracks, because that's the way the music library is set up to shuffle on my PC.

Phaedra - Tangerine Dream
Hotel - Moby
Argus - Wishbone Ash
Presto - Rush
Free Hand - Gentle Giant
Concerto for Trumpet and Orchestra in D Major (Mozart) - English Chamber Orchestra
Albedo 0.39 - Vangelis


1 comment:

  1. There coming along and looking good. Gotta love this scale for sheer speed as much as anything else.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...