Tuesday 15 May 2012

The Campaign For Alto Peru - Rules

I have tidied up the South American Liberation campaign rules that I wrote about a couple of weeks ago, and made them available on my Free Stuff page. You can also get v1.0 here:

The Campaign For Alto Peru

Although they are designed for use with my Liberated HOTT variant, they should be easy enough to adapt for standard HOTT, DBA or other sets. If the Political Tokens are removed then they would work for a linear or ladder campaign with very little alteration.

If you give them a try I'd love to hear about it.

1 comment:

  1. I love the way the Political Tokens 'drive' the campaign. It is a very simple but effective idea.

    I also like the rules you have written limit/constrain the forces field by each side. Another simple but effective method of achieving a realistic outcome.

    I look forward to reading more about your campaign.

    All the best,

    Bob

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...