Thursday 25 June 2020

The Tsar's Dragon - Again

Last night I replayed the Tsar's Dragon game I played the other day. This time I simply had two groups of goons as additional dangers.


As before the Swedes simply marched straight towards the dragon, ignoring the goons ...


... then opened fire. Their shots were as lucky as the last time.



The dragon did eventually react, charging the nearest group of musketeers, and eating them


But the cavalry finished it off.


Once again the goons just watched, their reactions being very unaggressive.

So I think I might abandon this particular variant for now. Although I'll give it a try with more beasts - something like the setup for the scenario as written - when I find suitable figures.

1 comment:

  1. I do like the 18th century Fantasy idea Kaptain. Makes a change from the normal "Medieval" Fantasy.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...