Thursday 28 August 2014

Napoleon At War - One Cavalry Commander's View

Pictures from our game tonight - a multiplayer game of Napoleon at War with French vs Austrians.


I had cavalry again.


We lined up an attack on some Austrian infantry coming over a hill. They formed square and we lost interest.


Then the Austrian cavalry turned up, and gave us all a kicking.


After an evening getting used to mechanisms I hadn't played before, and didn't entirely understand, I launched a final charge.


Into some Austrian light cavalry ...


... who evaded.

And that was it really.

2 comments:

  1. Have you ever considered not taking the cavalry?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I turned up late (I had to go to my daughter's art-show first) and the decision had been made for me :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...