Tuesday 24 October 2023

Frocktober 2023 - Part 2

I am continuing to raise money for the Ovarian Cancer Research Foundation here in Australia, through their Frocktober campaign and our team IT HAS POCKETS.

As with last year I felt that my opening offers were a little muted, so for Frock Five I went with something brighter. I did a trip up to Sydney to do some shopping.



I continued the colourful theme with Frock Six, a particular favourite of mine. This one I took out to our weekly trivia night, where we were able to add our moderate winnings to the charity total.



Frock Seven was this fun bird-print, which was wasted on a day working at home (not even a Zoom meeting to show it off on), and provided an incongruous backdrop for our game of Battletech in the evening.




And so on to Frock Eight, which I wore for a trip in to town on Saturday to celebrate a friend's birthday.



So I'm eight frocks in and only need to do two more to reach my goal.


Here's that donations link again: IT HAS POCKETS

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...