Tuesday 20 June 2023

Gaslands Terrain

I haven't had a lot of time to devote to games over the past week, and what I did have I spent finishing off painting terrain for our Gaslands demo game next weekend.

Firstly I have finally done something with the bits of cardboard packaging I've been using. Or, at least, two pieces of it. I have plenty more which I could paint and add bling to.

The advertisments are optional and can be swapped around.


I've also painted the pillars for my 3D-printed gun-turrets. I haven't done the guns yet, since they aren't needed for our game. I've added a bead to each pillar to hide the hole the gun would go into.


Add in the Jenga blocks I painted last week and the whole things is looking half decent; certainly enough to make the terrain look less improvised than it has done.



1 comment:

  1. Wow. They look briliant. Gives me a spur to resume painting for our new D&D campaign. I really enjoy friendly gamer blogs. Alternatives to TMP.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...