Sunday 27 January 2019

New Mishkin

This car has been sat half-finished for years. I started it with a particular paint-scheme about three of four years ago, and six months ago redid it to match the blue and gold Mishkin look I was aiming for in a themed team for Gaslands. Even then, I juts put the base coat on and it's sat incomplete until this afternoon. But here it is.

I'm seeing it as a pickup-sized vehicle, with a ram and an experimental nuclear reactor. Not sure what else I'll give it. Guns seem vulgar on such a beautiful application of Science!





Here it is with the other two cars. Since they are Have A Cigar and Shine On You Crazy Diamond, I guess that this one will be Wish You Were Here. For now.


2 comments:

  1. Superb, impressive blue shades!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great looking vehicle - can you have the guns mounted in the ram itself?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...