Thursday 16 August 2018

Coming Soon

I haven't been updating this blog for the past few days because I've been rather busy. My alter ego has a hectic couple of months coming up, with a ball, a trip across NSW for the annual Priscilla festival, the impending Frocktober charity event and finally a burlesque performance to be learned and rehearsed for September, so she's been occupying some of my time and attention.

I have, however, been devoting myself to some Gaslands. I'm not getting chance to play, but I have been working on some new vehicle builds. I have four cars undercoated and ready to paint, as well as some terrain pieces, but they have taken a back-seat to a bigger project. I'm hoping I will be able to break the back of this one over the weekend, but here's a sneaky, crypic preview of my largest vehicle build to date.




I've quite enjoyed putting this together so far, so I'm hoping that I can finish it with the same level of enthusiasm.


5 comments:

  1. Don't think of it as finishing, think of it as doing her make-up and picking an outfit that makes her presentable while reflecting her character. She's a big vehicle and she's going to make a splash on the table give her the love to do it right.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 'She' is quite definitely a 'He' :-D

      Delete
    2. My apologies I should have asked for preferred pronouns. :(

      ;)

      Delete
    3. You'll see what I mean when I post the finished model.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...